Things that made me smile today:
- The smell of rain instead of snow.
- Laughing several times from the good humor of my sweetie.
- Sipping a lovely coffee drink while leisurely flipping through a magazine.
- The emergence of green grass in my yard. (Heck, the fact that I even have a yard!)
- Learning (and doing) a new pose in yoga. [Astavakrasana] I did it very sloppily and shakily, but I did it!
- Driving with the windows down (slightly), feeling the wind on my face and hearing the wheels splash in puddles.
- Seeing a three-year-old look at a two-year-old and say, “Look, I see a baby!” (It always cracks me up when little kids do that.)
Why seven things? Well, the number 7 has to be lucky in at least one culture in this great big world, right? So, why not? 😉